Last week I posted a list of eight travel writing prompts to get you out of that awful writer’s block rut. Since they were pretty fun, I thought I’d add eight more writing prompts. Hopefully these will help you boost your creativity and get those ideas going for your next amazing blog post, whether it’s about a delightful experience you had, something you wish to be able to do, and someplace you’ve always wanted to visit.
- The worst flight I’ve ever been on was _____.
- If I could go back in time and visit any location, it would be _____.
- If I were ‘stranded’ on any island in the world, it would be _____.
- If money, time, and other commitments didn’t matter, I would travel to _____. Three activities I’d love to do there are _____.
- When I was 13 years old, I wanted to live in _____. I wanted to be a _____ and all day, I would _____.
- One place I would move to without hesitation is _____.
- One word or expression I absolutely cannot stand is _____.
- Sometimes when I try to write, even when I have an amazing idea, I get totally sidetracked by _____.
What other travel writing prompts have worked for you? What other writing tools have helped to inspire you and urge you to become a better writer – whether for fun, or to even earn an income? Our friends in the Frayed Passport community are always on the lookout for fresh ideas, so make sure to join and connect with them, share one another’s insights, and support fellow travelers and writers on their journey to live the life of their dreams!
Featured image via Unsplash.