Here at Frayed Passport, we will not sell, exchange, transfer, or give your information to any third party for any reason whatsoever.
What information do we collect? We collect information from you when you register on this site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on this site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter the information including: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information. You may, however, visit this site anonymously.
What do I use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve this website – we continually strive to improve this website based on the feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service – Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests.
- To process transactions – Such as credit card processing when you download an ebook.
- To send periodic emails or weekly newsletters – The email address you provide may be used to send you information, weekly newsletters, respond to inquiries, and/or assist with other requests or questions. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future email newsletters, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each newsletter message.
How do we protect your information? We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. All supplied sensitive/credit card information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, address, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties? We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating this website, conducting business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce Frayed Passport site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance. We have taken the necessary steps to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens’ Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance. In compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. This website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.