Hello fellow travelers! After a bit of a hiatus, I’m back to posting my favorite travel news, tips, and stories—plus the most popular articles on Frayed Passport from the past week.
Subscribe to our Sunday newsletter, Your Weekly Travel Inspiration, for weekly updates and good reads—and join our group on Facebook to share resources and stories, and to connect with travelers around the world!
Living and Working Abroad
- Can’t Retire Early? Semi-Retire and Travel the World | Frayed Passport
- Top 5 Financial Benefits of Retiring Abroad | Retire Early Lifestyle
- Your Guide to Digital Nomad Visas: Work from Anywhere in the World | Frayed Passport
- Online Payroll Tools for Digital Nomads | Location Indie
- How to Travel During COVID: Where to Go, What to Do, and How to Stay Safe | Frayed Passport
- Going Camping This Summer? Here’s What You Need to Know | National Geographic
- 9 Hostel and Hotel Safety Tips for Female Solo Travelers | Frayed Passport
- The Climate Crisis in Travel: Are We Missing the Bigger Picture? | Uncornered Market
Travel Stories & Good Reads
- The History of Ceviche: Peru’s National Dish | Frayed Passport
- Scuba and the Sphinx: an Overnight Bedouin Glamping Adventure | Alex in Wanderland
- Parts Unknown: Anthony Bourdain’s 10 Best Episodes and Lessons on Travel | Frayed Passport
- Kids From the Global South Aren’t Photo Props- Why Responsible Tourism also Means Protecting Children | Oneika the Traveller