If you have a travel story, long-form article, infographic, or video you’d like to share, feel free to send it along for publication on Frayed Passport.
Articles and stories should be longer than 500 words. Videos, infographics, and photo stories are welcome and encouraged, and you must hold the rights to any media submitted, or include a link to your source plus the license to use this work. Submitted content must be family- and work-safe, and must meet Frayed Passport’s editorial quality standards. Stories may be edited for grammar.
You’re encouraged to include a link to your blog or social networks in your bio, as long as they each are family- and work-safe. Frayed Passport reserves the right to attach a “nofollow” attribute to any link contained in an article.
To inquire about an article, please email Sarah@FrayedPassport.com, and include:
- A potential title or topic
- A brief description of your proposed article
- One to two paragraphs of your article, if the full piece isn’t yet finished
- If your article is already written, please share via Google Docs or as a Word attachment
- If you have images to include, please send these separately—do not embed them into the document